today I am participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. It is the last day to squeeze in an entry and I finally found a bit of time to participate. I had some fun with some pretty vibrant colours on white cardstock.
- Cut a card base that measures 11 x 4 1/4
- I inked up the stencil using Twisted Citron distress ink.
- Added some Create a Smile Washi Tape.
- Stamped and cut out the coffee mug from the Fresh Brewed Blueprint stamp.
- Stamped and die cut the sentiment from the Create a Smile Monster Party using the pierced
- borders die.
There is no video tutorial today, after all the card is quite straightforward, but please consider heading to my channel to subscribe so you don’t miss any upcoming videos – especially if you are stopping here for the first time.
I also entered this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy