I’ve decided to expand my horizons a little and jump into Bullet Journaling. Don’t worry, I will still be making cards but once per week I will be doing some bullet journaling. I’m new(er) to the craft and I’m looking forward to using my cardmaking supplies in a whole new way. I love this new endeavour because all it cost me was a Leuchtturm A5 Bullet Journal Dotted Pages Notebook ( AMZUS ) – the rest of the supplies I already have in my stash.
- To make things easy, I covered the left side of the page with some Calming Bouquet Washi Tape ( ALTN | SBC | SSS ). This ended up giving me my colour palette for the entire spread.
- Using a black journaling pen, I chose a font from a journaling book and attempted to copy it. I did it in pencil first and then using a black pen to cover it.
- I covered up the writing using some Purple Tape( SBC | ELH | SSS ) to protect it and I attached a stencil overtop to blend with some ink pads.
- Using the Dahlia Alexandra Renke Stencils ( ELH | SSS ) I blended two layers of stencils using Bubble Gum Ink ( THS | ELH ) and Fresh Pink Ink ( THS | ELH ). I used a Scrapbook.com – Ink Blending Tool with Domed Foam Applicators ( SBC ). I love these tools because they make my blending flawless.
- Remove the Purple Tape.
- Using some Prismacolor Colored Pencils ( AMZUS ), in three shades of purple, I created an ombre effect within the letters.
I’m ready to start planning for November! I’m looking forward to sharing my creations with you week by week and see what other supplies I can incorporate from my cardmaking stash into my bullet journal.