Hi Crafters, September is an exciting time in the stamping world…back to school products are in full force, halloween releases are happening and Christmas products are creeping their way into the market. I have some exciting upcoming events and current events to chat about as well as some of my personal recommendations and purchases! Remember I am never asked to recommend these things and these are all my personal opinions 🙂
1. Tim Holtz Announced September's colour release – Wilted Violet. How gorgeous is that colour! He also released the last four colours in a pack of mini inks! These are all available for PREORDER at Simon Says Stamp. Click the links below to take you there!
I personally recommend getting the ink and reinker. The rest depends on your style and type of cardmaking and crafting. These are the only inks I ever reink on a regular basis because I do a lot of pad to paper or pad to craft mat inking where I squeeze out lots of ink at a time.
2. Stamptember has begun at Simon Says Stamp with some exclusive adorable stamp sets. More will come I am sure but they are exclusive and here for a limited time!
The Simon release also happened. Here are my top 5 favourites!
3. Clearly Besotted has their new release out. You have to check out those Little Elves – I scooped those up right away for my 12 Days of Christmas 2015 series! Here are some of my favourites:
- My favourite things is having a card competition! You could win up to $200 worth of product and there are lots of winners to be chosen! Check it out here!
5. The Ton has an amazing release! I'm just going to show you what I bought because the things are fabulous! The bows stamp is so unique and I just love layerings stamps! Preorder now!
|Holiday Bows||Holiday Bows Coordinating Dies||From Ours Mini Set||Large Peony 1||Elsa's Dress Couture Mix||Frozen Berries Couture Mix|
That's all for now everyone! I will be back to videos and regular blogging towards the end of next week. I moved as many of you know if you have been reading and I'm just waiting for my stuff to arrive. Can't wait to get back in the craft room and I'm not going to lie I've ordered a lot of goodies since I haven't had anything to craft with and had a bit of time on my hands. Can't wait to show you my haul video!
In the meantime, a few photos from Edinburgh, my new home 🙂