I am beyond excited to be a part of the Video Hop for Create a Smile Stamp’s brand new kit: Beach Party! This kit is going to sell out in less than 24 hours so mark the release in your calendars. The kit will be available on:
Saturday, May 14th @ 10am ET/4pm CET on the Create a Smile Site
You can watch me create my card in the video tutorial and if you stick around to the very end of the video, you can see all the products up close. Here is a graphic to help you see what comes in this amazing kit! Isn’t that Rhino Swimmer just adorable?!? I definitely have to say I’ve created five cards already out of this kit in just a couple days!
- A mini stamp set:
- A die (palm tree that can double as a flower)
- 2 sheets of Alphabet stickers (colors: lemon juice & raspberry)
- An exclusive sequin-mix by Pretty Pink Posh, including droplets.
- Enamel Stickers
- 12 sheets of patterned cardstock (5.8“ x 5.8“)
- A 6“x6“ stencil with a waves-design
For more inspiration, just follow the video hop! At the end of each video you will be linked to the next designer’s video so you will have a ton of inspiration for the what to do with the kit when it arrives.